Monday, February 7, 2011

Crystal Crescent Beach

I took advantage of the "calm before the storm" today and went to Crystal Crescent Beach for sunset. Normally I like to take the hiking trail to the right of the beach but I decided to go left instead. I have been to this beach many times but the best part about being in Nova Scotia is the ever changing weather. You may think you've seen all there is to offer in one spot but the clouds, waves, temperature and of course the light, always combine to give different results. It was a great night of shooting!







2 comments:

  1. Great series. Wonderful blue colours and composition.
    Very well done! Grtz from Holland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning...you are very talented! My husband and I are hoping to move to Nova Scotia from BC within the next year...with any luck near Crystal Crescent Beach.

    Keep posting...you make me want to be there already,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete