Sunday, October 23, 2011

Paddy and Holly

We spent yesterday evening with Paddy and Holly, shooting their engagement session in Fisherman's Cove and Rainbow Haven. The sky was unbelievable! It was one of those nights where I just couldn't stop taking photos. Paddy and Holly are getting married next summer in Fogo, NL and we are so excited to join them! I think we could be more excited about their wedding than they are!

Warning: They've booked the photo booth. Crazy photos of a guy named Curtis will follow their wedding.

These are some of my favorites from the shoot.








3 comments:

  1. OMFG.......They are even better than i even imagined.......AWESOME I LOVE THEM!!
    Thanks again Perry & Lindsay
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics! Can't wait to see what the wedding pics are gonna look like! And good thing you posted that warning about the photo booth...it may need censuring! lol
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and breathtaking! This guy is amazing! Can't wait for the big day, I really hope to be there, and what a great idea with the photo booth, I think that Curtis guy can definetly put that to use! Lol!
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete