Friday, August 24, 2012

Fire In The Sky

I set out yesterday evening to take photos of the Peggy's Cove Lighthouse. I was expecting a great sunset and figured Peggy's Cove would be the perfect place to be. What a let down that plan was! The lighthouse is undergoing a new paint job so it's very ugly right now. The only thing worse then a lighthouse without paint is remembering you read an article about it a few days ago! 

So, I took a few shots of the surrounding area but made my way back to Terence Bay. I wasn't there for very long when the sunset became intense. 

Here's one of the shots. This is an HDR, (High Dynamic Range), image. I've merged three different exposures of the same scene. It's the first one that I've done for my landscape images and I'm having fun learning and playing.

Comments are always welcome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment